From amateur events to international championships, North Carolina can provide the perfect location for any sports event. The state is home to world-class venues, world champion professional sports, superior amateur sports and the best collegiate sports in America. Visit North Carolina teams with local sports marketing offices to promote the state’s sports facilities through SportsNC.
For more information on statewide sports events promotion, contact: Ashlee Kirk, Visit North Carolina, 919-447-7765 or email@example.com.
North Carolina Sports Association, Inc. (NCSA)
SportsNC is North Carolina’s statewide sports development effort dedicated to maintaining and strengthening our rich sports legacy. This ongoing effort is championed by the North Carolina Sports Association (NCSA), a statewide collaboration of Sports Commissions, CVB’s, Park and Recreation entities and Sports Authorities from across North Carolina, who share a direct interest in supporting sports events. The NCSA exists to help you explore North Carolina to find the perfect community to host your next successful sports event!
The North Carolina Sports Association, Inc. is a non-profit corporation whose purpose is to grow, promote and enhance the general welfare of the sports industry in North Carolina. NCSA brings together sports and hospitality industry representatives, who devote time, energy and resources to the development of sports tourism and related industries for the state of North Carolina. In addition, NCSA provides a forum for the exchange of information, ideas and support among its members as necessary for the solicitation, creation, retention, coordination, production, and development of sports-related events, facilities, and activities. NCSA’s primary goal is the growth and enhancement of the sports economy of the State of North Carolina and its local communities.
We’re ready to assist your organization in bringing your next sporting event to North Carolina… where champions play!
For more information on SportsNC & the NCSA please contact one of the following representatives of the NCSA:
- Travis Dancy (Visit Lake Norman), Current Chairman, 704-987-3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Philbeck (Greater Raleigh Sports Alliance), Vice Chair, 919-645-2660 or email@example.com
- Bonny Bernat (Visit Winston-Salem), Treasurer, 336-728-4215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jesse Newsom (Fayetteville Area CVB), Secretary, 910-483-5311 or email@example.com
- Robert Cox (Burlington-Alamance County CVB), Immediate Past Chair, 800-637-3804 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chuck Hobgood (NC Amateur Sports), Visit North Carolina State Liaison, 919-361-1133 or email@example.com
To find a NCSA Member for more information on a specific community in North Carolina please explore SportsNC via our interactive map.